OFSC OPERATIONS WITH COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS
- Parents/guardians are permitted to stay and watch if they would like as long as all facility signage is followed.
- All directional signage must be followed while in the arena.
- Participants are required to self-screen before entering the arena and in accordance with public health orders must not attend any club activities if they a) Exhibit any Covid-19 symptoms, such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or other symptoms identified by health experts b) Have returned from travel outside Canada (must quarantine for 14 days) c) Have been in contact with someone with Covid-19 in the past 14 days
- There will be an online daily screening as well when you enter and your information will be taken for our contact tracing log.
- Participants are expected to arrive with a full water bottle no more than 15 minutes before ice time. There will be dressing rooms available to put on/take off skates.
- Participants are not required to wear a face mask but can choose to do so during less intense physical activities.
- In the event of an outbreak and the cancellation of training sessions the Club will refund members for the training sessions that were missed while shut down.
Please Print this form, sign it and have it with you on the first day of skating. Participants will NOT be permitted on the ice without this waiver turned in.
The Rapid Response Plan includes the Protocol for reporting and confirming illness/exposure and notifying Alberta Health. The Rapid Response Plan also includes the procedure to modify, restrict,postpone, or cancel training sessions, if required and the protocol for return to skating post-infection.
Health Screening Questionnaire OFSC google form: https://forms.gle/Srg75AzjRS9aWy9ZA
Coaches/Program Assistants/Volunteers Checklist